-
October 17th, 2002, 11:04 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
it when you burn your tounge on hot cocoa..and it hurts for days..i hate missing that special person that you share every lil thing with..the ups and downs..i hate when they are gone so long that you forget the things you wanted to tell them..i hate when your so used to sharing things..specially when you dont normally do that..and then you cant anymore..i hate rainy dreary days..i hate the cold when your alone and have no warm body to cuddle up to..i hate missing out on kisses and being called babygirl..i hate the wind today..blowing all the leaves off the tree's before they can even change into there fall colors..i hate cold coffee..i hate all the ppl who cant drive normally at 7 am..why am i even out at 7 am..damned if i know..i hate to go for a walk and there be so much traffic all you do is dodge cars..why dont ppl stay home when they know your gonna be out trying to have a nice peaceful walk..i hate everything in general today..and i'm ramblin on about pure shit..someone shut my mouth for me..better yet..just shoot me and out me out of my misery..thats the ticket.. [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
October 17th, 2002, 11:05 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
did i mention i hate burning my tounge.. [img]mad.gif[/img] again..grrr
-
October 17th, 2002, 02:46 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I hate that I know the feeling .....*hugs*
-
October 17th, 2002, 04:10 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Blaze dont ever blame yourself if what you said you feel was/is right...Dont ever think you have to say what you think others want to hear...because it starts out being little things next thing you know your not voicing an opinion because your afraid of upsetting someone...Dont change who you are and what you think and your god given right to speak your mind for anyone..
If someone cares to hear what you have to say they'll appreciate that in you...If they dont..
They werent worth talkin to to begin with.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
October 17th, 2002, 04:21 PM
#5
Inactive Member
fuck that... lil miss independent shit
BEING independent is all about taking care of your self.....
do you need someone to wash your floor? NO
do you need someone to mow the yard? NO
do you need someone to take out the trash? NO
do you need someone to fix the broken door? NO
do you need someone to wash your truck? NO
youre right ....that .. is independence....
INDEPENDENCE is where you don't rely on others for things you know you can do yourself.
Can you spend a romantic evening with yourself? NO
Can you cuddle yourself...and give yourself that human touch that is so intrinsic to your state of mind? NO and i don't mean touch yourself down there! .....cuz we know...we cann all do that [img]wink.gif[/img]
You do TOOOOO need people.... people make the world go round. Human interaction is vital... sure we can do things for ourselves... its good in a way. But we were programmed to be with others. Im not talking all about romance I just mean we need people. Friends, family... co workers... we need those random people too (sales people and the mail man ...etc...*L )
So ..you got 12 beautiful roses...one for every year.... To me, it shows someone who took the time to reflect. Nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean you have to jump in the sack and rock his world. Just means that you have ONE MORE PERSON out there that you know...cares about you.
Adds myself to that list... and when you said you don't need any body.... I get offended... CUZ... youre saying...if i was to tell you to jump off a cliff tomorrow....... youd be fine... youre saying you could walk away....and just keep on going... and that STINKS
[img]mad.gif[/img]
-
October 17th, 2002, 04:24 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Life is a constant lesson, full of both wonderful and devasting turn of events....whats makes the difference is what we do with it and whom we have to keep our company to fill our tomarrows...
-
October 17th, 2002, 04:29 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
[img]eek.gif[/img] well..shut my mouth .. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
October 17th, 2002, 09:59 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
chloe..i didnt mean to hurt your feelings either.. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
October 18th, 2002, 03:02 AM
#9
Inactive Member
O M G ... i read this thread... and started to sob.. like an idiot. Great big alligator tears...and that huge burning lump in your throat that you can't swallow around.
I hate that you are in so much turmoil that you cant even follow one train of thought... I hate that you feel like can't even talk about what you feel because it just makes it worse. I hate that you can't see that it is snowing here because it is incredibly beautiful. I hate that I didn't get my sorry ass on that airplane. I HATE that someone told me last night "i told you so" I hate that 1 year ago right now I was about to have my heart ripped out. I hate that you are feeling a pain that I would never want anyone else to feel. I hate that I know exactly how you feel especially about the part on opening up to someone when you don't normally, only to have them slam that freakin ass door shut right on you.
I hate that my stomach hurts for you... cuz I feel your tension...
I most of all I hate that a friend whom I love dearly, is hurting and I can only tell her I love her
[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
and I hate that I cant change anything
-
October 18th, 2002, 03:59 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Love you both..but hey..i'll be okie..i'm lil miss independant..dont need nobody but me..i just had a momentary weak spot..i'm fine really..i just got a dozen red roses from someone i really dont like...12..because it was 12 years ago that i lost something precious..he thinks reminding me is nice..i dont think so..it was something i didnt really need just now..but it made me see..i've been thru worse..and i made it..this is only a bump in the road..i've got 4 wheel drive..i'll get over it..and if i cant go over..i'll go round..cuz i can..what makes me feel the worse..is knowing its all my fault..thats what gets me..i opened my damn mouth..and i knew better..one day i'll learn tho.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks